Assistant Manager – The Sportsman
The Sportsman Beerhouse has an exciting opportunity available for an individual with a great attitude to showcase your passion and enthusiasm in the role of Assistant Manager.
Our management teams are essential in ensuring we deliver the best service to our customers. In return we offer great pay, hours of work and working environment. If you’ve got passion and commitment and you enjoy inspiring and developing team members then we want to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- day to day duty management of the pub supporting the manager keeping standards high
- cellar management, with the desire to manage our product range to show everything from cask and keg beers to fruit juice at their best.
- kitchen management, ensuring that our high standards are maintained and proven.
- administrative duties including cashing up and banking
- staff training and management
- use of social media.
To apply: Please download an application form and return this to HR@beerhouses.co.uk . Alternatively, you may email over a copy of your CV.
Closing date: 13th March 2020 with interviews being held the week following.